Sabtu, 11 Februari 2012

Food For Thoughts

Since I was a little boy I always enjoyed reading books. As a fact, I can stand and sit on bookstore for 6-7 hours non-stop reading on whatever books I can find. Reading extends my knowledge boundaries, reinforces my understanding about my place on the universe, and nurture my curiosity so I never stop asking questions even as I grow older.

So when I'm married, I intended to have a special time and place reading books with my wife, reading magazine on any issue we both like, discussing it or just simply immersed with our own thought about the subject.

The family reading room should not be big, but it should had a cozy chairs, air conditioned, had one big breezing picture on the wall, for example mount Fuji, books should be within reach, digital books should be accessible in wireless mode and readable from iPad-like devices, but no internet, coz internet distracts.

Something like this:

1 komentar:

  1. no Internet? hihihi ^_^ will try Panda :)

    really like this idea- let's do it the soonest!

    BalasHapus